Every project is different, nonetheless there are common factors why some projects are more or successful than others, mainly: The decision making is based on reliable information, the project includes sincere business partners and all parties address complications in an open and decisive way.
Brief Project Facts working from Metro Atlanta, Georgia
- 40% of North American manufacturing and distribution locations are located within 500 miles (800 kilometers) of Atlanta. This makes Metro Atlanta the ideal base and center for many types of companies and provides fast reaction times.
- Georgia is headquarter to 4 of the top 10 warehouse providers in North America.
- Hartsfield-Jackson is the World’s most-traveled airport based on passenger volume and a top 10 international air cargo hub
- The 2014 Regulatory Climate ranks Atlanta in fifth position, with the first place representing the most efficient regulatory environment.
- Georgia’s Corporate Income Tax applies to only the portion of income earned in Georgia using “Single Factor Gross Receipts” formula
- Georgia’s Corporate Net worth Tax ranges from $100 to $5000 annually based on net worth in Georgia
- Georgia’s Sales Tax base rate is attractively low
- Property Tax rates (millage rates) are set locally by each county/city – Assessed at 40% of fair market value
- Atlanta is the Headquarters for the Americas